Sunday, June 21, 2009

Special Day *Fathers Day*



Father's Day Special
A day at Tony Roma's Sunway Pyramid

*****
Appetizer


Funny looking bread :D
| Freshly baked bread |


No picture :D my mom was too hungry and chowed down
the whole salad of cause with the help from her husband and
Childens
| caesar salad |


*****


Main Course



My super duper large plate of ribs :D
| 13 inch Ribs Platter |


Its me dad! looking at leng lui's =.=" :D
He ate the sirloin steak


He actually partially ate it already:D
Had to disturb his meal:D sorry! :D
| Sirloin Steak |


My gullible yet annoying sister :D
That was her meal! Super coolness
| Pan-seared cod |


Me Mommy's meal which was a recommendation by
me and my sis coz we 2 liked it :P :D
| shrimp pasta |

(names are not according to menu) :D


*****


Dessert
Was too full to call for dessert! :D

Lovable Parents :D

* mom and dad *


** she's holding up photos that was taken on the last
fathers day.. Semangat Keluarga!!  **


- Stole my sisters glasses.. looking NERDY! -


HAPPY FATHER's DAY
to my FATHER-Mr. Mark Chow

and to all fathers all around the whole:D
May God bless you all with many more blessings to come :D

No comments:

Post a Comment